Wow, this morning (30th), Spencer asked if he could try riding his bike again outside. Spring headed out first with him and his bike while I quickly brushed my teeth. Before I had finished brushing my teeth, Spring came running in calling for me to bring the camera. Apparently he had figured it out over night after having 45 minutes of practice the day before. We were both amazed, and he is WAY excited to be able to ride his bike now with his friends.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got a video of his first bike ride! I loved watching him learn. He was one determined little boy!
Yeah! I found you guys! I'm glad, I was wondering if I was one of the few who blogged from high school. Aparently not, I'm just WAY out of the loop! You guys look way happy, and I love seeing your family. Congrats on the new addition!
Jamie (Thornock)
Hey! So cute! It was really good to see you the other day, we need to do something soon. :)
Post a Comment