Well, we went to Idaho for a fishing Trip and had a blast! Spencer and Mimi absolutely LOVED fishing on the boat and we caught our limit. We've made a slide show here, just click play!
Spring and Jimmy- Your kids are adorable! I love seeing what you guys are up to and I'm glad to see you guys doing well. Good luck on the medical school stuff and congrats on the new baby!
AHHHHH... I have the cutest cutest neices and nephews in the world... LJ is so little :) I want to hold him. Spring I love your blue and white shirt by the way... I am a little jealous as well that I could not be there fishing woth you guys.
The slideshow was great! I love seeing what is going on with you guys! How are you handling three? I bet like a pro, you have always been such a wonderful mommy:)
Jimmy and I are junior high sweethearts and have been married for 7 years. We have three children, Spencer is 6, Mimi is 4, and Jesse is 2. The kids sure keep things busy but very fun. Jimmy is going to OSU medical school and is loving it. Spencer and Mimi are loving school and Jesse and I are having fun at home. We excited to have our newest addition join the family in December. We couldn't be happier right now! :)
5 comments:
Spring and Jimmy-
Your kids are adorable! I love seeing what you guys are up to and I'm glad to see you guys doing well. Good luck on the medical school stuff and congrats on the new baby!
AHHHHH... I have the cutest cutest neices and nephews in the world... LJ is so little :) I want to hold him. Spring I love your blue and white shirt by the way... I am a little jealous as well that I could not be there fishing woth you guys.
The slideshow was great! I love seeing what is going on with you guys! How are you handling three? I bet like a pro, you have always been such a wonderful mommy:)
The video was cute & I must say that you are looking TERRIFIC! Congrats again on #3!
Love the pics, but I'm ready for another post, I miss you kids and I wanna see what's up :)
Post a Comment