We went with Grandpa to water the plants at the green houses! It was way fun, and there were so many plants! The kids loved it! It reminds Spring of when she was young. She used to get the same pictures when she was young. Its pretty, peaceful and FUN!
your kiddos are getting so big! I know that it has only been a few months but kids change so fast! I love the personal prayers, how adorable is that:) We sure miss seeing your family! Looks like you are all doing great! You need to post an updates pic of your newest little one! Take care!
Jimmy and I are junior high sweethearts and have been married for 7 years. We have three children, Spencer is 6, Mimi is 4, and Jesse is 2. The kids sure keep things busy but very fun. Jimmy is going to OSU medical school and is loving it. Spencer and Mimi are loving school and Jesse and I are having fun at home. We excited to have our newest addition join the family in December. We couldn't be happier right now! :)
2 comments:
I just love them so much I want to hug and kiss them and tickle them to death:)
your kiddos are getting so big! I know that it has only been a few months but kids change so fast! I love the personal prayers, how adorable is that:) We sure miss seeing your family! Looks like you are all doing great! You need to post an updates pic of your newest little one! Take care!
Post a Comment