Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jesse's Big Day






Spring started feeling contractions at approximately 7:32 pm Saturday night and at roughly 8:39 pm we went in to the hospital. After a long long wait, they admitted us and we began our long over night labor and delivery of our third child Jesse. He was born at 9:06 am Sunday (give or take 5 seconds) weighing in at 6.28 oz and measuring at 17.5 inches long. We're thrilled he finally decided to join us on the other side of the womb. He is adorable and hope you all enjoy these fun pictures we were able to get. Thanks everyone for your help and love! YOU'RE THE GREATEST!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats Spring! I am so happy for you! He is the cutest kid ever!!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Spring he is beautiful. I hope that you all are doing well and congratulations on the new arrival.
-Bert and Adreann

Katie Nikolaus said...

We're so glad he came early! He's so cute! I love the scrunchie face! Congrats!

Julie said...

Yeah! CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking about you today wondering, hhhmmmm I bet Spring had Jesse by now. How cute! You all look SO happy. Hope you are doing well.

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Congratulations guys! He is just perfect! I wish that I could have seen him before we moved but that wouldn't have been good for him:) Looks like you are all doing well! Sure miss seeing you around and chatting with you guys! Take care, Laura