Hi Spring & Jimmy! Congratulations on your new baby! Spencer and Maile look so big. You all look great and I'm glad you've started a blog so I can keep up with you guys. Love it!
Jimmy and I are junior high sweethearts and have been married for 7 years. We have three children, Spencer is 6, Mimi is 4, and Jesse is 2. The kids sure keep things busy but very fun. Jimmy is going to OSU medical school and is loving it. Spencer and Mimi are loving school and Jesse and I are having fun at home. We excited to have our newest addition join the family in December. We couldn't be happier right now! :)
2 comments:
Hi Spring & Jimmy! Congratulations on your new baby! Spencer and Maile look so big. You all look great and I'm glad you've started a blog so I can keep up with you guys. Love it!
How cute! You guys have 3 of the cutest kids ever! I bet it is so much fun with the new babe! Congrats! We will miss you- take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment