Jesse's first time painting. He was excited!!
This is Jesse's first Oklahoma Love Elle.
He stood there and talking and smiled
at her for some time. We had no idea
what they were saying but they were
pritty animated.
Jesse got stuck in the
middle of these pumpkins.
The kids loved the pumpkin patch and
climbing on the huge pumpkins.
Jesse was just being a ham
while we tried to decorate
the haunted house.
The haunted house!
Mimi took decorating the haunted house
very seriously. She sat there and keep
decorating for another 10 min after
we had stopped. The black frosting and
black bats were her favorite thing
to use to decorate.
Spencer's favorite candy to
decorate with was the candy corn.
I stayed with Jesse at the car passing
out the treats. Jesse wasn't feeling well so
he didn't get to go with Jimmy and the kids.
The kids did trunk or treating with Jimmy!
6 comments:
Cute pictures guys! Your kids have already changed so much since you moved. I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you again...SOON! I loved the kids' costumes - so cute. Love ya!
That jesse! man he is getting big! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Love the pics!
Miss you guys!
SO VERY CUTE!!! I love your little ones!
Those are some ginormous pumpkins...I want to go climb on them. Looks like you had a fun holiday!
So cute!! My blog shows that you haven't updated for like a year. That's why I haven't been on yours. I better see what's up with it. You all look great!! Mimi's strait hair is so pretty. Jesse is getting big, just like Sydney. and Spencer is a stud. How is school going?
Wow.. Jesse looks like Spencer when he is talking to elle. I couldn't even believe it. I miss you guys! And that Halloween Haunted house looks very delicious.
Post a Comment