Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spencer was taking pictures of everyone so I took the camera and told him
to smile and got an adorable picture.
Jesse's favorite place to be in the house.
We found a fun park with cool toys.
We love having a pool it reminds me of being in Buhl Id :)
We go swimming any time we want it Rocks!
This was is an awesome somethin' growing on
the tree in Adam Ondi Ahman.
The kids are getting great at being in the car for
long periods at a time.
Mimi being silly :}
Spencer being silly :}

I just wanted to put up some pictures that we have taken while we have been in Oklahoma. We are having a blast. I hope you all enjoy them.

4 comments:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Yay! you updated! I can't believe how big the kids look! Wow! They are such cuties! Miss you guys!

Autumn said...

Love the updates! It looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had a pool! Your little Jesse is a dare devil.

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

Man your kids are so cute! I just want to squeeze them!

Amanda Pettey said...

your kids are so beautiful! You all look wonderful and happy!