Thursday, August 20, 2009




Happy Birthday Jimmy
I just wanted to do a post on Jimmy in honor of his birthday
Jimmy is such an awesome husband, dad, and friend. He is
working so hard and is happy to finally be in medical school.

WE LOVE YOU JIMMY!

Jimmy getting his white coat
Jimmy is finally a man he has a TRUCK!
We are all proud of you Jimmy congratulations on getting into medical school.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Cute pictures guys! You've got such a cute family. I already miss you all so much! Jimmy, it is so cool seeing you wearing a white jacket. You look like a doctor already! Spring I miss you! Hope you're liking Oklahoma. Can't wait to see you guys again. Let's ichat sometime soon. Love you guys!

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats on the truck Jimmy. I am so excited for you to start medical school. Happy Birthday the other day :)

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Jimmy and congrats on getting into medical school. Spring can you get me your address so we can send you an announcement for Stacy? Your mom didn't have it.

Marissa said...

Yay for Jimmy and Happy Birthday! Since you are in Oklahoma now we should get together sometime. I'm in the North Houston area.

Autumn said...

Good job Jim Bob! We're cheering for you, and not just cause we want free medical services from you later :)