Shortly after opening presents Christmas morning, the kids wanted to eat breakfast and watch Despicable Me with their blankets and bean bags. They were a hoot!
Every time we wrestle, Jesse demands that we wear masks to make us look tougher. He's never seen Nacho Libre, but I think when he does we'll be getting requests for "real" wrestling masks. :)
Mimi is a great help with the new baby.
Spencer was surprisingly excited to hold Tanner for the first time!
So our little baby was born Dec 18th at 7:30 pm. My eyes always feel dry after our kids are born! In many of the pictures immediately after our 4 children have been born, my eyes are squinting or shut from the stinging! Anyways, I was trying to keep em open for this picture, but they shut completely on their own for like five seconds right before the picture was taken.
1 comment:
Tanner is so cute you guys!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures of him. I wish I was there to hold him:( I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Can't wait to see you again. We really need to skype with my kids sometime. The other day, out of the blue, Casey said, "I miss little Spencer."
Post a Comment