Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance


This is the picture from our first daddy daughter dance. We had so much fun! All Mimi wanted to do was dance. (She loves to dance just like Spring.) She kept asking me to twirl her and dip her. it was a lot of fun, and a good work out. She demanded that I carry her so that she could feel like Cinderella. By the end of the night, my arms were exhausted, and sore the next day. We had lots of fun though and can't wait to do it again. I told her that someday she would be going to dances with her friends. She said she'd only go with her friends if the rest of her family (Spring, Spencer, Jesse and I) would go with her. I told her I'd hold her to that. She promised me that she wouldn't change her mind. :)

2 comments:

Marissa said...

kids are so cute. I love that they just want to be with you all the time.

Jenny said...

Ha ha! That's adorable. Do you remember going to Senior Catillion with me at the Capitol. That was a blast! You were the best date. :)