So, I brought home a model brain to show the kids. I often bring models and as well as some actual bones to show the kids. They loved it, thought it was a little weird (as they usually do) but seemed to enjoy it over all! We keep doing Mimi's hair in sponge curlers and love it. We love doing it up like this. Spencer is busy in school, building cars, learning letters and doing art projects. He loves school except for when he comes home to discover that Spring and the kids actually did something fun WITHOUT him. He is a great big brother and has been helping a lot lately with Jesse. I'm putting in a picture of Spencer with his new Sunday outfit my mom bought him. Thanks Mom! His teacher at school gave him and his classmates a homework assignment to go home and do some service for someone in his family. He (without telling us) snuck into our room and made our bed and put a picture within an envelope he made for us. It was adorable.
Monday, February 8, 2010
What we've been up to...
So, I brought home a model brain to show the kids. I often bring models and as well as some actual bones to show the kids. They loved it, thought it was a little weird (as they usually do) but seemed to enjoy it over all! We keep doing Mimi's hair in sponge curlers and love it. We love doing it up like this. Spencer is busy in school, building cars, learning letters and doing art projects. He loves school except for when he comes home to discover that Spring and the kids actually did something fun WITHOUT him. He is a great big brother and has been helping a lot lately with Jesse. I'm putting in a picture of Spencer with his new Sunday outfit my mom bought him. Thanks Mom! His teacher at school gave him and his classmates a homework assignment to go home and do some service for someone in his family. He (without telling us) snuck into our room and made our bed and put a picture within an envelope he made for us. It was adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh. I love mimi's hair (and her face). You all look like you're having a blast in Oklahoma. Everyone is growing up... I can't believe how big Jesse is now. And Spencer's in school... that's so cool. I can't wait to be able to see you guys again! Keeping having fun!
Post a Comment