Every time we go to Layton we pass the Capitol and Spencer says I want to go in there Mom and Dad! We need to go there. So we decided to go during Jimmy's last week before school started up again. The kids loved it. It is so beautiful in there. We forgot our camera!! All we had was the cellphone so the pictures are not the best.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Visiting the Capitol building
Every time we go to Layton we pass the Capitol and Spencer says I want to go in there Mom and Dad! We need to go there. So we decided to go during Jimmy's last week before school started up again. The kids loved it. It is so beautiful in there. We forgot our camera!! All we had was the cellphone so the pictures are not the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they are so little and cute! I just want to squeeze them!
Those pictures are beautiful. I really miss your family. I wanna hug your kids! BTW- I just posted on my art blog youandmegallery.blogspot.com
I love their dancing.. it's so adorable
Post a Comment